- The form can be filled online at the payment of Rs.25/- as registration charges.
- Kindly ensure that you generate / Collect receipt & acknowledgment for the registration form & fee paid.
- The incomplete registration form will be rejected.
Instructions for filling up the Registration Form
- Parents should read the instructions carefully before filling in the Registration Form to avoid rejection
- Parents should fill in each entry of the form and should write NA for those entries, which are not applicable. Kindly do not leave any entry blank.
- Incomplete form will not be accepted/entertained. No amendments in the filled-up Registration Form will be done.
- On successful submission of the Registration Form, an acknowledgement receipt with application number, user id and password will be generated, which must be used for all future correspondence.
Parents must carry the following documents in original along with their attested photocopies at the time of verification to the school office.
- Acknowledgment slip.
- Printout of school Registration Form filled online.
- Proof of residence (anyone) MTNL bill/passport/voter I. Card/Electricity-water bill, ration card or Aadhar card, domicile certificate.
- In case of sibling-please bring the photocopy of the present ID card/Latest fee slip (anyone)
- In the case of Alumni-Attested photocopy and original XII class mark sheet.
- In the case of first Born Child-Affidavit by the parents confirming that the child is their first-born child which should be duly attested by Notary Public.
- Birth certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Medical Documentation and certificate from a competent medical officer if the child is suffering from some medical ailment or is a special need child.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the child and both parents.
- Copy of voter ID of both the parents.
- Proof of Minority group (if any).
- Two passport-sized photographs, both for parent and child.
- Bank account number of the child and its IFSC code.
- Filling and submitting the Registration Form does not confirm and guarantee the candidate’s admission to the school.
- The discrepancy in information in the Registration Form & Documents provided at the time of Admission will lend to rejection of application for Admission.
- Kindly keep in touch with the school regularly for the latest updates.
Category – EWS / Disadvantaged Group
Kindly visit Directorate of Education www.edudel.nic.in for detailed information, instructions, and ONLINE Registration
For any type of assistance regarding registration, you can call on parent help desk team: 9311766190, 9311766191, 011 47027950 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm or write a mail on email@example.com